Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Beginning of a Lifetime Journey

I am 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant today and all I can think about is what seems like a million different projects I have set out for myself! This blog has been created to share these projects and any other things I come across and find interesting.
To introduce myself: My name is Katina, I turned 23 on Tuesday and I am expecting my first. So yes, the blog title doesn't fit my lifestyle perfectly quite yet, but it will! :) I am planning on making all my own cloth diapers, and cloth wipes. I will also be making some baby carriers like wraps, slings, and mei tais. I love all of the amazing projects that have been presented to me with this upcoming baby. It has also created even more impatience to meet this baby! I hope that someone out there finds this blog helpful in some way or another! Please have fun here!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the healthy choice for your baby! Cloth diapers really are the best. My two year old daughter has worn them her entire life, but she is almost potty-trained now. My 4 month old son is in them, too.

    If you need some help or advice, don't hestiate to let me know. Or, you can read through this:

    http://www.homemademothering.com/2009/09/cloth-diapering-manifesto.html

    ReplyDelete