Monday, August 9, 2010

Soaker Fabric for Cloth Diapers

I found this really interesting. And I've found it at the perfect time since I will be starting to work on my diapers in a month when we find out the gender of the baby. I'm thinking I will probably start with using Zorb for soakers, and inserts for pocket diapers. I may start making the inserts ahead of time since there is no need for those to be colored gender specific, not like making the cute diapers! I was also thinking, after seeing this, I may order some zorb to make bibs and burp cloths!! I bet it would make some awesome burp cloths. I will definately have to try it out...soon!! I would have done the Organic Bamboo Fleece, but I am trying to save us money so that will have to be for a future project..

http://www.clothbaby.org/index.php?option=com_jaggyblog&task=viewpost&id=137&Itemid=314

No comments:

Post a Comment