Friday, August 12, 2011

Sorry about being MIA!!!

I just remembered about this blog this morning! I'ts been pretty crazy since Noah was born because I have now started my own cloth diaper business(I sell things besides cloth diapers as well). www.twoofakindcreations.etsy.com I'm going to try to make a new post to update sometime in the next week, I have a huge custom order to make for my MIL for DH's cousin who just had a baby. It will include a changing clutch with pocket for wipes case, travel and large size wipes case set, taggy lovie with wooden ring teether(hopefully personalized with babies name if I can find my woodburner!!) Minky/cotton print blanket with Satin binding, 1 or 2 large bamboo burp cloths, 2 bamboo bibs, 2 paci clips, and 3 washcloths. Okay..so now I'm starting to see why I am busy!!! LOL. I also just bought an antique high chair for $20 it has been painted over with a new color twice and I am stripping all the old paint off and sanding it down to bring out the pretty wood grain underneath, and I am fixing the foot bar piece(it is unattached on one side) and may be making a tray, or will just pull it up to the table. It's very pretty! But anyways, like I said I will try to update next week and post some new pictures of Noah and post some pictures of anything new I am making. OH! I am also making a cushion for Noahs high chair, lol. And making him a minky blanket after I get fabric(coming in the mail next week!! If anyone wants to check out my new shop, feel free... I am having a clearance sale because some of the lsitings are about to expire and I won't be renewing them. If they don't sell I will be keeping them to give as gifts to all the people I know having babies right now! (there seems to be a new one born every week!).

No comments:

Post a Comment